Today we updated Dealer’s Life with a lot of new content for our Alpha Testers.
Let’s see the change log:
- First step of visually implementing all the items in the game: now some items have their real aspect instead of our temporary placeholder.
- Added more weight to the Competence skill: now a low Competence player may not be able to evaluate an item, depending on its rarity.
- Added player progression and level up with the possibility to buy increments for chosen skill. Those prices are set low for testing purposes.
- Added player skill screen in the notebook.
- Added a save game message at the end of the day.
- Added a confirmation message when buying an employee or a new shop.
- New game icon.
- Bug fixing and graphic enhancements.